As a company being part of the community, we are committed to support it and give back where we can.
We understand the importance of a local company’s sponsorship in grassroot sports. Our sponsorship to local clubs helps provide, kits, facilities and opportunities for people of all ages to get involved in a sport they love.
Each year we are committed to give our time, food and money to support local charities.
- Working with the organisers of Wishes 4 kids to provide the fireworks for the annual display.
- Donated £10,000 to local cancer study involving Leicestershire Hospitals and Leicester University.
- Easter egg appeals for Rainbows and Leicester children’s hospitals.
- Working on projects with Leicester City Football Club and donations to the Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation.
Through the Covid-19 pandemic when the charities and people needed local support more than ever, even though it was a tough time for business we still managed to help out in our community.
- Supplying families and vulnerable people with essential foods during the course of the pandemic.
- Delivering Christmas gifts for children around the county for the Menphys Charity.
- Providing laptops for the Lionheart trust’s’ ’level the playing field campaign’ to provide computers to less fortunate families for home schooling.
- Donated confectionary products to the NHS ‘wobble rooms’ to provide sweet treats for the NHS staff across Leicestershire.
- Providing Christmas dinner for 50 families across Leicestershire as part of the BBC Radio Leicester ‘No one should go hungry at Christmas’ campaign with We Care UK.
- On National nurses day May 12th during the peak of the Covid-19 pandemic we donated over 10,000 cinnamon swirls to the Leicestershire hospitals as a thank you to NHS staff.
- Working with our supply chain to provide frozen foods to Age UK Leicester.
- Donating raffle prizes to fundraisers.